From Yokota Air Base
From Fussa station, get on the train for Tachikawa, and transfer at Tachikawa to the orange Chuo Line bound for Tokyo. At Shinjuku station, transfer to the lime-green Yamanote line (track#14).
Get off one stop after Shibuya at Ebisu, take west exit to the Hibiya subway line (track#2). Get on the last car, and ride it one stop to Hiroo (exit #2).
|No. of transfers: 2 or 3 Times||Travel time: Approx. 74min.||Fare|
|Fussa||55min.||Adult: ¥730Child (6-12): ¥360|
|JR Ome Line orJR Chuo Line||↓|
|JR Chuo Line|
|JR Yamanote Line||↓||9min.|
|Hibiya Line: Ebisu
|↓||3min.||Adult: ¥170Child (6-12): ¥90|
|Tokyo Metro: Hibiya Line|
|The New Sanno|
Yokota AB Services
ID Holder Adult & Child : $8.00/per person
Non ID Holder : $10.00/per person ** No Pets **
* Luggage allowed : two pieces plus one carry on. Excess or oversized luggage : $10 per piece.
* They do not take a reservation. first come – first serve basis
* Payments: Dollars or Yen (No personal check, T/C or credit cards are accepted)
* We are not responsible for any delays caused by traffic congestions.
* No Yokota Bus in service on 25 Dec & 1 Jan
|Yokota to The New Sanno|
|Bldg #4304||Bldg #15||The New Sanno|
|The New Sanno to Yokota|
|The New Sanno||Yokota|
Any Question is
Services Vehicle Operations
225-7720 Bldg 1290
Mon. – Fri. : 06:00-17:00
Sat., Sun. & Hol. : Closed