Guest Room Rates
|E1-E5||E6 – O3||O4 – O10||All Civilians/Retirees|
The above room rates are effective from April 1st, 2023.
* Reservations can be booked six months in advance according to room availability.
* Reservations can only be made up to 14 consecutive days, longer than 14 consecutive days may be extended based on availability and approval by Reservation committee.
* Check-in time is after 3:00 p.m. daily. Due to occupancy demand, early arrivals cannot be assured, but will be accommodated whenever possible.
* Guests must check-out prior to 11:00 am. Approval of a late check-out is based on availability of rooms and cannot be guaranteed prior to check-out date. Arrangements for late check-out must be made in advance with the Front Desk. Late check out between 11:00 am– 12:00 pm will be charged a quarter of the room rate and the full rate for check-outs after 12:00 pm. Complimentary luggage storage is available with the Bell Desk.
* A fee is charged when a guaranteed reservation is not cancelled a minimum of 7 days prior to the date reserved for arrival. The cancellation fee is the same as the room rate for one night. Cancellation will be confirmed by providing a cancellation number to the patron for future reference.
* When a guaranteed reservation is not claimed by 11:00 pm on the check-in day, the guest is declared a No-show. The no-show fee is the same as the room rate for one night. Guests informing the front desk of late arrival have their reservations held until their stated arrival time.
* Guaranteed reservations are not transferable.
* Reservation requests which exceed the normal bed capacity of a guest room will not be accepted. Applicants will be required to take additional guest rooms whenever there are more people in a family or party than one room can accommodate based upon the type and number of beds, age and family relationships of the patron and guests. A fee of 100% of room rate will be charged per night per room for over capacity.
* Accommodation requests must be guaranteed with any Major Credit Card (VISA, Master Card, American Express or Discover) or one night room payment within 14 days of the scheduled arrival. Please note that due to occupancy demand, reservations not guaranteed by an advance deposit or credit card may be pre-empted by a guaranteed reservation anytime within 14 days of the scheduled arrival.
* Upon check-in, guests will be asked to initial the check-out date for verification. Following check-in, any requests for an earlier check-out date will incur a fee equal to 50% of applicable room rate for the cancelled period.
* Sponsors are limited to 3 rooms per visit (sponsor room and two house guest rooms), unless arranged in advance as part of a special event such as a wedding, etc.
* Visitors with valid forms of identification can stay with authorized hotel guest. However, they must be signed in at the front desk at check in or with Security any other time. They will be issued a visitor pass as applicable.
* Baby Cribs are available, free of charge, on a first-come-first-served basis.
* Rollaway beds are available for $9.00 a day.
* Pets are not allowed. However, assistance dogs are authorized with certification issued by the Animal Quarantine Services of Japan.
* All guest rooms and public areas of the New Sanno are non-smoking. There is a minimum charge of $300.00 if violation of the smoking policy is found.
* For those traveling to Japan on orders, Official rates are updated regularly, please call for further details.
** REF: Foreign per diem rates are updated monthly and are effective the first day of each month, and are published in DSSR Section 925.
The maximum lodging amount is intended to substantially cover the cost of lodging at adequate, suitable and moderately-priced facilities.
The maximum per diem rates for foreign countries are based on costs reported in the Hotel and Restaurant Survey (Form DS-2026) submitted by U.S. government posts in foreign areas. The lodging portion of the allowance is based on average reported costs for a single room, including any mandatory service charges and taxes.