Skip to Content
back to top
GOJ STATE OF EMERGENCY FAQ’S
When will the State of Emergency end?
- The State of Emergency is lifted on Thursday, September 30th.
How many guests am I allowed to sponsor after SOE is lifted?
- Sponsors authorized to sign on a maximum of 6 guests.
What are the modifcations to New Sanno operations during the Prevention measures?
- All available restaurants will be open.
- All buffets/self-service offerings are paused.
- Sunday Brunch not yet offered, coming soon.
- Group seating can be arranged depend on seat availability and room capacity.
- Cashless payments preferred, use of QR codes in place.
Is The Egde, pool & fitness center open during the Prevention measures?
Yes, but with restrictions as follows:
- The Edge Pool & Fitness Center operates with SannoSafe modifications for your safety.
- Staggered use of equipment, maximum capacities as examples.
- Saunas will remain closed.
- Recommend calling ahead to ensure availability at desired time.
Are any rooms available for the 14-18 Day ROM requirement?
- Unfortunately, our ROM mission has ended on April 18th. Please kindly make an alternative lodging accommodation on your command base.