How to make a reservation during the SUMMER 2020
Dear Valued New Sanno Customers,
On behalf of The New Sanno Team, we would like to thank you for your interest in staying with us during the 2020 Olympic Games. Please stay tuned to our New Sanno Website, and Facebook page for updates as they come. As you can imagine, anytime the Olympics come to town it gathers much anticipation, and discussion. To stay consistent to our reservations policies, our current plan is that standard reservations will be taken by telephone only, from 22nd January, 2020 at 08:00 a.m. (JST). Our guest rooms during the 18 days of the games will be sold as a package which includes the Hotel Accommodation fee and Breakfast Buffet. To book this package, please call our Room Reservations Desk 315-229-7121, 7122, 7123 or 7124/DSN or +81-3-3440-7871/Commercial (from U.S.) from 22 January 2020 at 08:00 (JST). Please tell us that you are interested in reserving rooms during the Olympic Games with Hotel Breakfast Package. Reservations will only be accepted from authorized eligible patrons on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The goal and mission for accommodations for the Games is for those permanently stationed in Japan as the mission of the New Sanno is a recreational opportunity for service members and their families stationed here.
- The number of rooms available for the entire period is limited by each Services and Status. Subject to availability and limitation of rooms may not be available on the first day of sales.
- Reservations can only be made for up to seven (7) nights, longer than 7 consecutive nights may be extended based on availability and approval by Reservation Committee.
- Sponsors are required to provide the guest’s name, credit card, and other information as a guarantee or deposit upon booking.
- Change of guest name is not possible, under any circumstances.
- Full payment for the entire hotel stay will be charged one week prior to arrival. It will be a non-refundable reservation.
- Guest may cancel or amend the reservation at least 7 days prior to the check-in-date. Any cancellation after this date will forfeit the entire package price.
- Please refer to our eligibility page for status; https://www.thenewsanno.com/accommodation/eligibility/
- DoD Civilians/Embassy personnel/Contractors outside of Japan must be on Official Orders or EML orders to Japan
- Retired dependents must be accompanied by Sponsor.
- The New Sanno periodically reviews our policies and procedures to ensure compliance with the Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) between the United States Government and the Government of Japan, and Department of Defense Instructions. We have the utmost respect and admiration for all those whom serve, in all capacities, however, are bound by the SOFA and accompanying policies set for us.
Please continually check our New Sanno Website and Facebook page for updates as the come. Processes subject to change.
Thank you again, and we are looking forward to your reservation!
U.S. Naval Joint Services Activity
The New Sanno Hotel