The New Sanno has limited parking available on a first-come, first-served basis. Parking overnight is only permitted for overnight guests.
There are various parking areas in close proximity to The New Sanno available for a charge. Day parking at The New Sanno while not using The New Sanno facilities is not permitted.
- All common areas of The New Sanno (not to include guest rooms) are considered public, and all authorized guests are to be compliant with COMNAVFORJAPANINST 1020.3B CIVILIAN CLOTHING REGU LATION/ POLICY which outlines that dress and appearance must be non-offensive, neat, clean and appropriate to time, place and function. Moreover, that fishnets, tank tops, undershirts or undergarments worn as outerwear, and men’s sleeveless tops are prohibited. Outer garments bearing obscene, discriminatory or with offensive designs or language are not allowed.
- At the Pool, appropriate clothing helps maintain a safe environment. Swimmers must wear regulation swimsuits, no cut off shorts, denim, workout clothes allowed. As a family-friendly hotel, please abide by aforementioned guidelines in accordance with CNFJ Policy 1020.3B to promote an environment enjoyed by all customers.
- At the Fitness Center, a proper Dress Code helps prevent injury, protect equipment from damage and again helps us maintain the positive environment sought. Tank tops, sleeveless shirts, and cap sleeves are not permitted. Jeans, skirts, or dresses are not to be worn in the Fitness Center. Please be sure to wear proper athletic shoes that are clean and tied. Open backed shoes, sandals, flip-flops, boots, or bare feet are not allowed.
- Appropriate cover-up and footwear is required while going to or coming from the pool for all customers. Workout clothing, sweaty or soiled attire are not to be worn in any of the public areas unless going directly to or from the Fitness Facility (not to be worn in restaurants, lounge, coffee shop, retail shops).
- Our fine dining restaurant, Wellington’s, requires appropriate dress for all customers. Wellington’s does not require a jacket or tie for gentlemen, however, for both men and women, smart casual attire minimum is required. For example; we do not permit t-shirts, shorts, sandals, torn, faded or frayed clothing.
- Additionally for all Restaurants/Bar and Banquet Functions (including Sunday Brunch): Casual headwear including Baseball (Sports) hats, bandanas, stocking caps, outdoor knit caps are not permitted. Female fashion head cover accessories for outfits, dress hats and scarves, excluding the above “casual headwear” are permitted, as well as medically or religious required covers.
- For special events, attire is as specified for the event.
Check-in time is after 3:00 p.m. daily.
Due to occupancy demand, early arrivals cannot be assured, but will be accommodated whenever possible.
Check-out time is by 11:00.
Late check-out may be available if arranged in advance, but may not be possible depending on occupancy needs. Complimentary luggage storage is available with the Bell Desk.
Demand for week-end rooms is extremely high as most of our guests work Monday through Friday. With only 149 rooms we fill up very quickly, so if possible try to make your reservations several months in advance. The situation is constantly changing and by calling back there may have been cancellations allowing you to get a room. We also offer a waiting list and packages of a room and dinner in Wellington’s or Kikuya. Since availability is constantly changing we always go to the waiting list first whenever openings arise.
- * Active Duty Military ID card
- Retired Military ID card
- * Active DOD Civilian ID card (CAC)
- Japanese Nationals (valid picture ID), EX: drivers license, passport
- Non Japanese Nationals; Passport, Alien Registration Card
- * Reserve Military ID card
- Third State Nationals;(Passport)
- U.S. Embassy Access ID
* NOTE: Must be SOFA Sponsored, on Official Orders to this region, or on Environmental and Morale Leave.
Yes. Visitors with valid forms of identification can stay with hotel guest. However, they must be signed in at the reservation desk at check in or with Security any other time. They will be issued a visitor pass as applicable.
The on line reservation form is ONLY a request. It is not a reservation until you receive a confirmation from the reservation desk.
All rooms in The New Sanno are non-smoking.
Yes, just ask the Reservations desk or the Front Desk for assistance.
We provide 100 volts here at The New Sanno Hotel, so you do not need any type of adaptors. The outlets here are just like in the States.
Guest Rooms and Public Areas:
Wireless Internet Connectivity is available free of charge.
Yes, We do have gift certificates.
Gift certificates can be ordered by telephone, e-mail or in person.
POC: By e-mal: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: (DSN) 229-7213, 7234, 7236 or 7237
The gift certificates can be used only for Lodging, All restaurants & Bar and Sutter’s General Store.
The gift certificates cannot be used at Navy Exchange, Jewelry Shop and Hashimoto Gift Shop.
Credit Card (VISA, MASTER, AMEX, DISCOVER), Cash & Check
The gift certificates are valid for one year.
The gift certificates can be purchased in any amount you want.
The gift certificates cannot be redeemed for cash and should be used services at The New Sanno.
Gift certificates are non-refundable.
|Lt Col Kenneth L. Hoffman||USFJ Chairman||225-4148|
|MSgt Meghann McKenzie (P)||Secretary||225-5507|
|MSgt Kendran Thornton (P)||USAF Enlisted||225-4170|
|Mr. Mark Schulman (P)||USAF Civilian||225-5880|
|Ms. Angie Johnson (A)||USAF Civilian||223-6069|
|Lt Col Caryn Kirkpatrick (P)||USAF Officer||225-3900|
|Capt Christopher Delgiorno (A)||USAF Officer||225-7717|
|The New Sanno Director||229-7130|
|Mr. James Gough||The New Sanno Food/Beverage Director||229-7125|
|SSG Daniel Frost (P)||USA Enlisted|
|MSG John Gaines (A)||USA Enlisted||263-3082|
|Mr. Kevin Krejcarek||USA Civilian||263-4442|
|CDR Ronald Flanders (P)||USN Officer||243-7615|
|LT Abdeslam Bousalham (A)||USN Officer||243-8125|
|CMDCM Joseph Fahrney (P)||USN Enlisted||243-7635|
|NCCM Jessie Curry (A)||USN Enlisted||243-7476|
|Mr. Brian Pleasant (P)||USN Civilian||243-8095|
|Mr. Graham MacDonald (A)||USN Civilian||243-2903|
|SGTMAJ Peter Ferral (P)||USMC Enlisted||224-8331|
|Mr. Patrick Szigeti (P)||USMC Civilian||645-3082|